Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Where in the hell is everybody?

It was bad enough when Bob left, but this is ridiculous. There's silence; the only remnant of SENSORED breathing through this home is that of one Antonio Grana, A.D. extraordinaire. I swear this morning, around 3:00a.m I heard him yell, "picture up! Roll sound!! in his sleep. Or, I could have been hearing things because I also had a dream that this guy with a shaved head was following me around this grassy-hillside repeating over and over, "everyone settle annnnnd action!" It was eerie.

Lets face it. We all had gripes, on a movie like this, you have to have them or you won't make it. We used one another as sounding boards, familiar ears to vent. I personally think that it won't sink in for a while what it is we really pulled off here. It's a miracle we finished and we owe it all to the crew. From what I gather, most productions like this one, usually have a pretty high turnover; people lose interest, or likely find better paying jobs and have to take them. Thankfully, we had a cohesive team and a loyal group around us.

Ry, you did one HELL of a job. You just shot your first feature! What the "F!" That is crazy. Sorry, lost myself. Dude, here it is. You took a lower than low ultra-low budgeted production, and with nothing except support and a highly-complex script, and might I add natural ability, made something cool with ULTRA HIGH production and outstanding performances. I say to you, what you have inside that head of yours as it pertains to directing, isn't anything that can be taught. I'm excited and a fan of your future.

For Jo and I, a dream has come true... and we owe it to all of you. Thank You!

~K

2 comments:

The Filmmakers said...

Duuuude! What a rockin' time we had! Nice work, nice work by all! I think your house is going to be haunted by the vapors of Sensored personalities for quite some time...but then, there's always the next one! Thanks you guys!

~ Eric

Outsider said...

Darren,Wade,Gail,Officer Turner, Tara
..et al....I'm monitoring your every
word & breath because I
believe in sensorship

signed
dale jefferies
senior operative handler