Sunday, February 24, 2008

One more day

WOW! Only one more day of principle photography. I can't say enough about our crew. From my back goin out, sick crew, long hours and being stuck in a room sometime smaller than cell (feels like) this is the best project I've been a part of. My 1st AC (assistant camera) said this was the best feature he had been a part of. Thanks Ethan.
We have one more day. The fairgrounds scene. All exterior. Praying for no rain or wind. Looking good ... so far.
Today we were all a little "punch drunk" felt like we didn't even get anything actually in the can.. but constant laughs.
The RED camera hasn't let me down yet. I'll defiantly be using it for future projects.
I hope i can get a good night sleep.
It's gunna be weird to not have 16 hour days soon. I'm kinda gunna miss it. Kinda.
See ya on the other end.

brian

No comments: