Sunday, February 10, 2008

On The Bright Side and Over The Dark Side

Today was...........well it's over. Chris Holley did an exellent job of playing our loving police officer, Miles Kujoun. He also did a bang up job of roughing up Rife for about six hours. WE sent Rife off tonight to go participate in a theater competition at the Kennedy center in LA and he will be back after the 16th to finish up his days. Break a leg Rifie and get home soon we miss you already!

I managed to offend my producer/writer/friend today with a stupid comment on set that still, no matter how many times he tells me to forget about it, makes me want to punch myself in face. The stress on this film is monumental and it's definitely starting to wear me down. My goal is to push the stress aside and get the job done. The only problem is, thats a statement easier said than done. Nonetheless I will be back on set again tommorow to try and keep my head straight through out the day. Whether I make the 12 without a meltdown remains to be seen. One thing is for sure, the behind the scenes should be quite entertaining.

-whats left of ryan

No comments: