Saturday, February 9, 2008

Day one Week two (or) how filmaking ruined my life.

The first day back for week two was really..........mellow. We pretty much did a bunch of 2nd unit stuff all day today and for the most part it was really chill plus we wrapped early. That always scares me.

Tomorrow we shoot a scene with Christopher Holley and Rife. I am really excited that Chris is on board with us and I can't wait to see how their scene turns out tommorow. It should be grueling and stressful but fun all the same. After that we get Bob back on set and finish up some scenes with him and Rife.

The crew cracks me up especially Ethan our first AC. He picks up the most random jokes and reference's and has an awesome sense of humor. Jimmy our sound mixer struggled today to try and not make jokes and ended up almost having a seizure which ultimately was his funniest joke all day. Monica and Jackie in wardrobe are doing a phenomal job and there natural ability to pick the perfect tie for Jefferies is amazing. Brandy is an absolute sweetheart and I love the fact the she puts up with my scatter brain ideas for make-up and has the patience to deal with me. Matt and Tom in our edit suite have the patience of saints and are a godsend for getting all of the footage organized. Christina Marie is as always totally focused on her job and pays attention to the most absolute minute detail. Thanks Christina for putting up with me as well. Mr Booth is a grip gangster and along with Kerry the grip/lighting dept has been flawless, thanks gentlemen. Also I have to thank Carolyn for making such great meals every day and the crew can't stop talking about all of the good food.

Well thats all I got for now my brain is starting to shut down if I've forgotten anyone please feel free to yell at me tommorow or the next day.

-ryan

2 comments:

Silverado said...

Yeah...Ethan cracked me up, too, when he busted my RED LCD...

:-)

TL

Unknown said...

*shrug* Ah well, at least I brought it to you soon as I did it...

Let me know what your deductible ran you for its replacement and I'll cover it.

I'd hate to have you or KeJo eat the cost of my fuck-up.

-E