Monday, February 11, 2008

***LUNCH***

it's lunch on set and I just ate what has been explained to me as "turkey meatloaf." I have to say it has me feeling a bit...................odd. I don't know if I am going to be sick or what, it's not that it tastes bad it just is making me feel...........odd.

On a side note we just filmed Bob in the kitchen doing the whole blended food gag. We didn't really think about it before hand but all of the ingredients we blended together always seemed to smell exactly like a wet dog. No matter what the combination it always seems to still smell the same. Just a side not for all of you thinking about blending some random food together to drink instead of eat.

I now hear Antonio bellowing my name which is usaully the call that lunch is over. We should have made 1 hour lunches the norm on this set, oh well.

-the crumpled up thrown in the recycling bin and made into a paper bag version of RYAN

No comments: