Friday, January 11, 2008

Art Department

Pre-building of our sets has begun! Our Production Designer and Set Dresser visited our main location (Wade's house) to measure, discuss the color palette, and designated staging areas. Next stop Home Depot and Kelly Moore Paint to begin creating the basement scene. They also will be changing the color on the walls in "Wade's kitchen" and "Wade's bedroom", and taking down 80's wallpaper to give it a fresher look. We are looking forward to seeing the transformation.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was lucky enough to drop off a wheelchair prop at Jo's today and get a peek at the set. It is awesome. It was a real treat for my daughter and myself. Everyone was very nice and I am so excited for everyone involved. This one is going straight to the top! Thanks to Toby for closing my trunk. Smiles!